Even though the theme says recreational, this is a workshop series all about understanding and preventing the very real phenomenon of professional burnout.
Sessions are led by Evan Dumas, a Mental Health Therapist specializing in burnout and compassion fatigue. We'll have a catered brunch in a private setting, and make new friends while building our own personalized, practical toolkit to support sustainable work practices and a healthy work/life balance.
Who should take it?
Everyone is welcome, although the workshop will have a special focus on the digital age, and careers in technology.
Space is limited for a better group experience.
PArticipants will gain a greater understanding of:
- Stress reduction and resiliency
- How to do self-care when you don't have any time
- How to create and hold healthy boundaries
- How to practice mindfulness when you're bad at practicing
- How to feel a sense of efficacy when you don't
- How to talk about these things with friends and coworkers
- Neurobiology of stress and how to learn from it
- Decision fatigue and how to prevent it and recover from it